Thursday, July 23, 2009

i'm afraid i'm losing it, what's it going to take to get through this..

It has been far from too long since my last blog. I read kelly's tips on how to be a "good blogger", and i completely failed that one. Oh well, I have to be inspired.

Clint comes home in 15 days. (I had my numbers messed up, due to being anxious, i believe (; ) I cannot express how happy i am. I have watched video after video of seeing someone see their soldier for the first time after awhile, and they always bring a tear to my eye. I am so proud of Clint, he encourages me so much. I can't help but smile when I think about him and how brave he is. It's been so hard being here for three months without him, its been a couple of confusing months for me - and I know that he would've given me great advice..not that i haven't gotten good advice already, but you know!
I'm not going to complain about being "confused" because I know what Clint has been enduring is far more exhausting than anything i've gone through. It's just time for him to come back.

In a month (+ a few days) i'll be 18. Eighteen. Woah. I'll graduate in May. Graduate. I'll be a Central Academy Alumni. Alumni. Okay.. i'm stopping.

ignore the first couple of seconds of this. Watch it, though. Story of my life.

No comments: