Monday, April 27, 2009

no negative responses, thank you.

What do these people mean?
Who do they think they are?
WHY ON EARTH IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL?


"You people have done very well, and I am appreciative." - Coach Beall


I strongly believe that he is one person I'll never stop respecting, because in the midst of this [ridiculous, absurd, irresponsible, blah, blah] drama - he is the one encouraging us. He is the one making sure that we, as students, have not fallen too far from what is SUPPOSED to be going on at school.

What our community has is not a lot. Many people have fought hard for what we DO have, and some of them would roll over in their graves if they knew what was going on now. I believe we should respect that, drop this, pick up, and move on.

2 comments:

shelby lynn said...

I agree with you 100 percent about Coach Beall. I was thinking today that I really respect him and he's probably the only person that is keeping Central somewhat together. & I LOVE this town and it's ridiculous how one family can cause this much drama.

Kendall said...

Agreed.. On the whole thing.