Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just remember this, i'm in a better place; where soldiers live in peace & angels sing "Amazing Grace"..

Dearest,

I don't know if you're reading this, or if you even know
but someone really misses you, someone here below.
The way things are now are different in a way that's hard to explain,
I cannot put my finger on it, it's almost like a mind game.
You're supposed to be here, your presence should fill this room.
Your smile, your laughter, and even your humor too.
I wish the one that misses you had just one more chance to say,
"Good morning, I love you, have a good day."
That chance can't come anymore, the journey for you has ended;
the journey of life that is.
As we try hard to accept that each & everyday
you're up above in Heaven hearing us pray,
we will think of you now, and for years to come,
for you are not only a memory,
you're a life that has only begun.
I know the one that misses you would love to see your face,
would love to laugh with you once more,
Or tell you that you're their saving grace.
That can't happen and that's fine, but if you're reading this, please know - we all wish we had more time.

No comments: