Monday, March 21, 2011

springbreakeleven.


Well we packed down the car, and left the Magnolia State around 8:53 am on Sunday. Destin bound! 


We arrived around 3ish. We stopped for lunch, and a few breaks along the way, but we still made it down to the pool for a little while.


We ate good seafood.


Laughed.


Painted fingernails.


Shopped.


Soaked up [alittletoomuch] sun.


& photographed.


a lot.



















I had a great week, and it made me even more excited about going back in the summer, but realizing that a trip to Honduras comes before that makes me even more anxious to get these last 6 weeks out of the way. 


2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I'm so glad to see this...I've been missing your blog posts! This looks like a fantastic spring break...I'm so jealous! I love the pictures. Beautiful!

Hollie said...

I should probably hurt you for that bathing suit picture, AND that terrible what the heck kinds look picture!! :) BUTTTTTT I won't because I love you!! Glad you posted.