Wednesday, March 4, 2009

but what he gave her came from the heart, a bond that could never be torn apart..



A blog needs to be written, i just don't have it in me.

Exams are next week, the play is next week, and after next thursday..freedom will be given to us. Freaking yay for Spring Break.

I'll let this post be an update, sorry for not feeling philosophical - - again, i know.

Marlee, baby - is feeling a little better. She's still on antibiotics (suffering from a kidney infection, nothing major..thankfully) She has been in better spirits for the last 2 or 3 days, but right now she's mad at Ruger. Ruger has a barking issue, you see. So, daddy bought a "trance-thing" (i'm not sure of the proper name for it) to see if this would cease it. It is in the form of a bird house (weird, huh?) and you just aim it towards the problem, and everytime it picks up a bark, it sends out a high-pitched noise that only dogs can hear. Daddy put it in, and when i went to feed him, he was in the corner of the pen. Daddy even said that our neighbors dog had shut up! ..Marlee is mad because she has to listen to the noise, and it's because of her crazy, barking cousin.

Frankie, darlin - is such a happy fishy! Many of you have been asking about him & he's grand! I changed his water saturday, and I put him in the new water, and he took a nap. I woke up this morning to find that (i believe) he's making a bubble nest. They look similar to this:

cool, huh? If it continues to build, i'll take a picture of his & post it sometime. I'm thinking that Frankie needs a Francis, SOON. I just don't have time to go get her. It's either softball or play practice. I want Francis to look like this:
white's pretty, don't you think?

"i haven't seen you hardly all week. I'm gonna tickle you til you scream."
- - ohh boy.

this song has been STUCK in my head all week, i don't know why.

Natalie Wood gave her heart to James Dean
The high school rebel and the teenage queen
Standin together in an angry world
One boy fightin for one girl
I wanna be loved like that,
I wanna be loved like that
A promise you can't take back
If you're gonna love me
I wanna be loved like that
Daddy never gave Momma a diamond ring
But Momma never wanted for anything
But what he gave her it came from the heart
In a bond that was never torn apart
An old man kneeling all alone
Plants his flowers in a garden of stone
For seven years now she's been gone
And his devotion is still goin strong.
I wanna be loved like that,
A promise you can't take back.
If you're gonna love me,
I wanna be loved like that.

& now that i've bored you to tears, goodnight.. pray for a more productive & intellectual post next time (:

p.s.

CONGRATULATIONS, Ashia & Ben! I have been wanting to post this, now i can! I'm soo soo happy for you! I know both of you will be fun, loving, great parents. I'm looking forward to meeting your little one! (: I love ya'll both.

1 comment:

Ashia said...

thanks babe! and you will be a great baby-sitter! HA! =) (what if i'm too paranoid to let anyone babysit?!)