Tuesday, March 10, 2009

& so, the lion fell in love with the lamb..

i promise there is a post coming...soon.

brief update..

i had every intention of writing a "good" post, until my nyquil set in. This stuff can seriously knock me off my feet! I was raring to go 20 minutes ago, and now i can barely sit up!
why nyquil? ..i've caught the: "croop", "crud", YUCK!

this weekend, nothing went on. We (Shea & I) stayed home due to the pink eye. He didn't have it, I did. Can you believe he didn't catch it after being around me while I had it for 3 days? He was a trooper through the whole deal. I figured i'd scare him with no makeup, but he never said anything except for, "you still look pretty.." that could've been a fib :) He'd let me fall asleep on his shoulder & never once wake me up by tickling me, which is what he usually finds QUITE hilarious. He was just the most precious thing, all weekend long. I am so thankful to have him in my life.

Next, this is Kendall's blog that she's started to keep everyone up-to-date about Caroline. I'm sure everyone reading my blog knows about the situation that Mr. Vance & Corrin are in with their precious daughter, but this will keep you up to date with the latest news. Please keep them in your prayers!

Exams are finishing up for the Junior class tomorrow! Yippah! I'm very excited about Spring Break!

"Before his second year of college, I was barely seventeen.
He was haulin' hay, an' I brought him a glass of tea.
To a farm boy from Mississippi, you were small town girl,
An' every young man's dream in cut-off jeans, with that Homecoming Queen smile.
I were makin' fun of his farmer's tan an' he was lettin' me.
An' fightin' bull in the July heat, tryin' to keep his cool.
An' the prairie wind sang while the dust devils danced.
It just got hotter as the summer passed.
An' that first kiss stole our breath away.
An' the breeze died down as our hearts surrendered.
The moonlight shattered as it crashed on the river.
We both knew we'd never be the same:'

Cause love changes everything."

1 comment:

The Jourdan Family said...

J-
I have sooo enjoyed reading your blog - your are wise and strong beyond your years! It is soooo goood to have common sense these days! Let me know what I can help you with on the upcoming prom! Keep writing - you are inspiring!