Sunday, April 4, 2010

bittersweetness.

22 more days of school.
life itself, for now, isn't that wonderful.
then again, it is.

this has all been a whirlwind to me, but a few (amazing) changes have occured lately!


  • Canon Rebel (lovelovelovelovelovelovelove)
  • Honda Pilot (superlovelovelovelovelovelove)
I cannot BLOG about how excited i truly was about both of these changes!


so long, black chevrolet. You've got some memories inside those six windows, held secrets that no one will ever know, gone places i loved to be, heard my laughs & cries throughout the course of our rides. You've traveled many miles with me, and i will truly miss you......especially during hunting/fishing seasons.

Easter Sunday was nice. Mom cooked breakfast, but of course I slept through it. Church put on a cantata, and it was simply amazing. I loved the songs, and I also loved that the church was jam packed. It is somewhat sad to me that I hardly see some of those people unless it's due to a holiday. That's a whole new post, though. :) Instead of turning over that bucket of water, here are some pictures. 



(ignore my "i've been asleep hair"; it wasn't cooperating today.

and along with my yellow, yellow, yellow (you can't see, but I have yellow nails!) SPRING IS HERE!


and i could not be more thrilled. Hello, summer.

1 comment:

Ashia said...

i LOVE yellow on you! you looked great! congrats on the camera AND the pilot! i still want my ride! =) and i SOOOOOOO hope you'll be able to go with me sunday to the little girl's shoot! i will give you the run-down on the camera on the way, if we have to. after i all... i only know enough for our "lesson" to be about 5 minutes! =)