Thursday, March 25, 2010

i don't hear nothin' & it's a beautiful sound.

AH! I should get back in my blogging swing! This is just a quick update on the Photoshopping i've been doing. Thank you, Ashia, for installing it correctly. This Macintosh still blows my mind daily. Anyway, I've been checking out MckMama's photography "lessons", and she is very helpful! One day when I feel like wasting (or maybe it's not wasting?) I will sit down and play with PSE for a LONG time.!

This was a snap I took in our neighbors yard!


i edited this a little through iPhoto:




and i continued through Photoshop:

I know I have a LOT to learn, but it's so much fun!

2 comments:

aimymichelle said...

beautiful!

The Lindley Family said...

Oh I am sooo jealous! I have had PSE for a year and a half and haven't had any time to play with it. My one hour a day of solitude doesn't even get me enough time to get the program open and running good!!! So we you learn you will have to teach me! For now, I will just be jealous of the capabilities that I have an don't know how to use! You defintely have an eye for photography!