Monday, March 1, 2010

yep, 2 post.

 Thank you, Ashia for helping me with my new profile picture & header! :) I love it!



  • it's almost spring break (9 days) 
  • i'm exhausted from standing up at Eric Church for almost 6 hours!
  • things are a lot different than I had initially planned, but that's how God works in mysterious ways.
  • i deleted my last post, because the more I wrote, the more personal it became, and i don't know if i'm willing to type all of that to my blog just yet.
  • today is one of those days where "it seems to be working out for everyone else". 
  • i miss my best friend quite terribly.
happiness:
- seeing you happy.
- new blog layout.
- Fireproof.
- pictures.
- Kelly's post today.

    2 comments:

    Ashia said...

    6 hours! no wonder you tweeted about your feet hurtin! =( sorry i couldn't do more with the blog. now you know why i just keep mine set on white background. =) ha!

    onlyhuman13 said...

    Love your new header! I'm not sure if your blog name is in reference to the Sara Bareilles song, but if it is, very cool. If not, still a great blog name. =)

    I love Fireproof! Great movie.