Tuesday, March 2, 2010

of all of my favorites, you, nameless, remain number one.

first things first. I've been thinking a LOT this (January 20, 2009) post. It was beautiful for me.

i'm at a loss on what to blog about, really, so i thought i'd change things up again & instead of writing some "twisted" story about the way a certain thing has happened in my life, I thought i'd just blog about my favorites. Here is a list of all of my favorite random things! Feel free to join in.
 Oh, and on Thursday I think i'll start "Thankful Thursday" we'll see how that goes! ;) Enjoy!

Any of these can be PLURAL:

Movie:
-funny: the hangover :)
-scary: vacancy
romantic: the time travelers wife
-suspenseful: shutter island
--also LOVE Avatar..i cannot talk about that movie enough.

Place: the creek in the summer, dirt roads with the windows down, and outside late at night (especially after it rains.)


Song:
-sad: 10 Hours - Warren Barfield/ Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol
-happy: (according to iTunes) You're the Love I Wanna Be In - Jason Aldean
-dance: Billie Jean - Michael Jackson


Actor: I have to stay true to Josh Hartnett, but I also LOVE Leo Decaprio and Matt Damen


Actress: Rachel McAdams, Kate Winslett, and Blake Lively


Artist (Musical):
-country:Eric Church, Eli Young Band, Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert.
-rock: Daughtry, Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, Seether, Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman.
-other: The Script, Warren Barfield, Sara Bareilles, Sister Hazel, Ashley Monroe.


TV Show: Army Wives, Greys Anatomy, American Idol, and Ace of Cakes


Quote: .."not just for now, but for always." - can't reveal my source ;)


Instrument: by far, the violin & guitar.


Pet(s): my Marlee!


Word: phrase? "you bet!" and...for some reason, "disgusting".


Lyric: .."I let myself get lost in your eyes awhile, not another passenger in here can see how in my mind your holdin' me, while outside the cold makes snow out of the rain, but in here we're just strangers on a train."


Memory:
-family: the beach trips when I was little, the ones I have now with my Mommy & Mimi, and Parris Island with my Daddy this summer (and all our hunting trips).
-friend: ahh.. all of the countless miles we've put on our vehicles just riding & discussing life as we know it, my time spent with you, and getting to know love...for the first time.


Book: "A Bend in the Road" & "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks. I also love any movie about the Halocaust.


Smell: air after rain, cupcake/cookie candles, and weirdly: gasoline.


Color: any "earthy" colors..and black.


Sport:
-to play: softball.
-to watch: football & baseball.


Ice Cream: cookie dough & cake batter.


Drink: well, I love sweet tea, but i'm going on 61 days of JUST water (and OJ & Milk)


Dessert: Tinker Cake. (chocolate cake with thick chocolate icing & nuts...served warm w/ milk :)


Entree: mexican foooood. No steak or hamburgers (NOT a vegeterian, though!)


Hobby: favorite? ..photography (when it's NOT planned.)


Piece of Technology: i'd say my Macbook, but it totally confuses me, so Blackberry & iTouch.


Feeling: serenity.


Board Game: when I was little, Candyland. Now? Pictionary.


Wild Animal: giraffes.

Wow!



3 comments:

Laura said...

I've never heard of tinker cake, but from the sounds of it, I think I would love it. Actually I've never met a cake I DIDN'T love haha!

onlyhuman13 said...

I love Set Fire to the Third Bar! Plus Kate Winslet and Rachel McAdams are definitely my two favorite actresses. Nice! Not too many people have heard of The Script... they're a new favorite of mine. Good stuff!

Marla said...

Hi, I'm stopping over from Kelly's Korner.

I love sweet tea, adore country music, and love when it rains and smells wonderful. You have a very cute blog. I like it. :)

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/