Monday, March 1, 2010

2 post day?

I'm excited to have linked up to Kelly's blog so that high school/college girls can connect. As she said, it sometimes seems like the "blog world" is for a bunch of mothers, but it's good to know that there are a few of us who AREN'T mothers yet that still find time to blog. :)

So, with that being said, I will tell a little more about myself.. and maybe later post a blog I have in mind.

As for now?

these are my parents!


this is my best friend, LCPL Brown.


my brother, (middle) & cousins!


my intermediate family!


my wonderful, wise Mimi!


my beautiful Nannie!


my sisters (aka - my softball team)


my bffmeg! 


best friend, Megan.


best friend/childhood friend, Hollie.


Hollie, "sister-in-law"-Hannah, & Megan :)


last but not least, Kendall.!

if you were left out, it was for no particular reason! I have the greatest people in my life. I don't know where I'd be without them!

2 comments:

onlyhuman13 said...

Hey! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner... I agree, it was a great idea! Great post... it looks like you've got a great family and friends system. =)

Laura said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner too! I'm glad I found some people I can relate too! What an awesome family and friends you seem to have!