Friday, March 5, 2010

routines.

I am not much of a routine type person. Actually, I "say" that i'm "organized", and I like following a "plan", but that usually hardly ever happens. As far as my weekly routine, from 6:30am-5ish-pm i'm consistant.

wake up.
get ready.
school.
school.
school.
lunch (sometimes at home, sometimes out with Megan).
softball.

Then it varies. This week i've tanned, come home, eaten supper, watched Idol, showered & gone to bed. Now, next week, that will be a totally different story & tivo will play a huge roll in my week (for sure!) I wonder how i've gone all this time without tivo..it's such a great asset.

Speaking of....


www.americanidol.com.png 
who's your favorite?! .. let's see..

2 boys? 2 girls? .. okay. Here goes. 
8433459.jpg
Casey James. 
why? well, aside from his obvious beauty, he really has talent. I love his song choices (ex: Heaven, Bryan Adams), and he has a great personality on stage. Really though, he's just pretty. 

lee-dewyze-american-idol.jpg
Lee Dwayze.
why? he has a unique style that I like, and his song choices are also suitable because he has such an interesting voice. I like that he doesn't abuse his vocals during a song (some may say that's playing it safe, but in his case I believe it's playing it SMART! ha!)
Crystal_Crop.jpg
Crystal Bowersox. 
why? definitely NOT because of her dreadlocks, although I guess they are interesting. I can't put my finger on a real reason as to why I really like her, but I do. She's my favorite female. 

I'm not going to pick another girl because there's a toss-up between Katie, Siobhan, AND Lacey. 
They all have their reasons for being on the same level with me.
Katie: Well, I like her story, and her courageousness. I know I wouldn't be able to stand in front of that many people the way she has.  
Siobhan: she is somewhat strange, but I like that she's unique. She really just has some hidden pipes! I had no idea she could really sing until this week! 
Lacey: see "Lee Dwayze".






Prev PhotoNext Phot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.