Thursday, February 18, 2010

sweet melodies rushing down a chimney top.

 I can't carry your love with me because you're a bad romance. You don't lean on me anyway, and according to you I should've already been moving on. It was almost easy until it didn't breakeven. Maybe I should go to Carolina or Boston, maybe even Alabama to escape this feeling and gaze at the amarillo sky. I'm so sick of trying to let it go whenever you're still around, but what can i say whenever you don't love me anymore & have chosen to try and start back at one.
 This love story has fallen apart and truthfully i've never met anyone as cold as you. During the time that your winter comes, when you're shattered and desperate from no air, when i'm broken, and you realize that enough is enough because I don't want to anymore, that is when it will hit you that love isn't alive. I hope you realize that you're never gonna feel like that again, and that i will never be alone no matter what (since i've always been trying to move mountains with you, and i'm going to be the one who ultimately benefits in the end.)
 You'll never own the right to call me a crazy ex-girlfriend because i always loved you for all the right reasons. All the crap i do has always gone unnoticed, and one would think that by now i would have learned my lesson  by now. There was one time when all seemed to be perfect. There was a day when we were history in the making.
 It would be you that i'd call for anything and everything, but now? Maybe one day i'll be ready to love again. For now, I'll love this pain. I guess until then i'll watch you while you're makin' plans for your future and letting go of the past. Don't think for one second that your little secrets are hidden though because i've got you figured out. There's no need to be terrified about that; i'm working on being long gone. I've let you bring me down for long enough, and yet I still give you the pleasure of being in the back of my mind
 What have i been fightin' for? Help me understand. Although you keep coming back, sometimes i lose my way, and time after time i fall for you. Let's set the fire to the third bar and call it more than a memory. Tell me the truth about it all, don't meet in the middle of my emotions just to satisfy me. Be honest, be sure, be blunt, because i'm so hardened to the situation that i've decided (maybe) without you here would result in the best of me. If you're far away, there's no way this paperweight love will last.
 Someday you'll realize that i've always loved you. You may hear it through radio waves, and your only hope will be to think that it will all get better in time. You may think, "I hate my life", but you'll get over it just like i have. You'll understand how it's felt for me to be lost. You'll respect my wish to get out of this, and the only thing you'll be able to tell me is, "You'll find better love."


Carryin Your Love with Me - George Strait
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Lean On Me - The Temptations
According to You - Orianthi
Moving On - Rascal Flatts
Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
Breakeven - The Script
Carolina - Eric Church
Boston - Augustina
Alabama - Cross Canadian Ragweed
Amarillo Sky - Jason Aldean
So Sick - Neyo
Let it Go - Cavo
You're Still Around 30h!3
What Can I Say - Carrie Underwood
You Don't Love Me Anymore - Tim McGraw
Start Back at One - Mark Wills
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Fallin' Apart - Danielle Peck
Cold as You - Taylor Swift
Your Winter - Sister Hazel
Shattered - O.A.R
No Air - Jordin Sparks
Broken - Lindsey Haun
Enough is Enough - Eli Young Band
I Don't Want To - Ashley Monroe
Love is Alive - The Judd's
Realize - Colbie Cailet
Never Gonna' Feel Like That Again - Kenny Chesney
Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickelback
Movin' Mountains - Usher
The End - Jason Reeves
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - Miranda Lambert
All the Right Reasons - Nickelback
All the Crap I Do - Mark Wills
Always Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Learn My Lesson - Chris Daughtry
Perfect - Sara Evans
History in the Making -  Darius Rucker
It Would Be You - Gary Allen
Ready to Love Again - Lady Antebellum
Love This Pain - Lady Antebellum
Makin' Plans - Miranda lambert
Letting Go - Brooke Hogan
Don't - Billy Currington
My Little Secret - Cavo
Figured You Out - Nickelback
Terrified - Katherine McPhee (ft. Jason Reeves)
Long Gone - Lady Antebellum
Bring Me Down - Miranda Lambert
Back of My Mind - Eli Young Band
Fightin For - Cross Canadian Ragweed
Help Me Understand - Trace Adkins
Keep Coming Back - Josh Gracin
Time After Time - Matchbox 20
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol
More than A Memory - Garth Brooks
The Truth - Jason Aldean
Meet in the Middle - Diamond Rio
I'm So Hard - Rihanna
Without You Here - Eric Church
Far Away - Nickelback
Best Of Me - Brantley Gilbert
Paperweight - Joshua Radin
Love Will - Darius Rucker
Someday - Rob Thomas
Radio Waves - Eli Young Band
Only Hope - Mandy Moore
Will Be - Leona Lewis
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
Hate My Life - Theory of a Deadman
Get Over It - Avril Lavigne
Lost - Faith Hill
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Get Out - JoJo
You'll Find Better Love - Tim McGraw

1 comment:

Ashia said...

this made me smile. i heart music. i know you understand how much music means to someone, but a lot of people don't!