Sunday, February 7, 2010

time's passing by so much faster & i'm starting to regret not spendin' all of it with you.



So, i got a haircut! As many of you know, my FAVORITE hairstylist is incognito at the time, but if she ever came back, i'd be at the top of her appointment list. UNTIL then ;-) I got it cut in a town close to ours, and the lady did a good job. It's going to take some getting used to, but i'm willing to work with that. 

BEFORE: 


AFTER:


                     

So, I'll leave it to ya'll to tell me how you feel. Like I said, the bangs will take some getting used to. I feel like they've already grown out some since Wednesday, but maybe that's just me getting situated with them :)
 

1 comment:

Ashia said...

omg, i LOVE it!!!!! i LOVE the bangs! i got mine cut too, right before my trip, and it has really grown on me. it's probably one of my all-time favorite haircuts!