Thursday, February 11, 2010

dreaming of a white.....friday?

 -I really had no intentions of NOT having school tomorrow, but since we live in the south, the word "snow" is like "earthquake" around here. Seriously, people in the Alaska/Colorado regions would probably  laugh in our faces if they saw the way we just hibernate whenever it snows. It's funny, really.


- I don't mind being out of school at all. What I mind is that it always does this at the beginning of the weekend, and all the weekend plans get thrown up in the air because we have to depend on weather conditions. That's no fun at all.


- If, however, it does snow, I want to take some pictures (hence that first paragraph about us freaking out). I'm also looking forward to sleeping some!


- I just realized that I skipped our on Grey's Anatomy. What would I do without tivo?!


i promised i wouldn't, but i've become slightly intrigued with Picnik! It is so much fun to play with! You should check it out if you want to "cutesy" up a picture! I still have a lot to learn.

happiness:
these.
- no tests tomorrow.
- sleeping late.
- 4 day weekends.
- tanning.
- lower numbers.
- 99 on my latin test.
- car rides to catch up.

No comments: