Monday, February 8, 2010

a whole new world; a new fantastic point of view.

 There are really no words to describe the way that yesterdays post has made me feel. I almost feel like a totally made-over person. I feel as if I stood on top of the eiffel tower & spoke those words to the entire world. In the same sense, those words now hold me accountable to my actions that I plan to display in the future. Now, it may not seem as life-changing to you by reading it, but believe me..for those of you who have known the situation, it is pretty "life-changing". Hallelujah! I've seen the light!
 Can you tell that I am trying to be a better blogger? Okay, this could just be a phase, but I do want to make it a more habitual thing. I have even considering getting into the Not Me Monday and maybe whatever Kelly has going on over on her blog. It will give me a reason to blog about something meaningful interesting.
 In other news, I am doing a "Twitter Cleanse"! Isn't it terrible that it has come down to that? I mean, seriously, who drives themselves into a Twitter rehab? That is disgusting. I could be doing something so much more productive half the time, but instead i'm "tweeting" about what I SHOULD be doing! Horrible, I know. It really is tough though because most of my day-to-day, moment-by-moment thoughts are on Twitter (bless ya'lls hearts for following me; you've probably gotten to where you simply skim over my "tweets"). I don't know how long this "rehab" will last. I guess as long as it takes for me to get a  point across. ;-)
 Today was just an ordinary Monday. Monday's usually aren't horrible for me, but Tuesday? That's a different story. I highly dislike Tuesdays! Especially tomorrow, I have an economics test that I have to do good on!
 This is all for now, but I am working on a post that I hope ya'll will enjoy! Have a good week, and go see Dear John if you get an opportunity. (Read the book first, otherwise you will have no drive to do so after seeing the movie. I'm just saying.)

happiness:
-coffee.
-best friend talks.
-encouragement.
-a "loop" around town.
-the feeling of accomplishment.
-staying true to my own self.
-jergans lotion. (total bliss.)
-house shoes. (yes, hollie, I am an "old lady"! HUSH! :)

No comments: