Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy-O!




Ah, yesterday was Father's day! 
We went out to eat instead of having a big meal because it was quick, and we (I) had a busy day Sunday trying to meet my deadlines for my online class.. [that I had all week to do, but instead I waited until Sunday afternoon - which was clearly a good idea...I'm SO sleepy.] 


So we ate lunch with Mimi at Trailboss, and then I came back to work on homework. I plan on posting some of the papers I turn in for Comp 1 as blogs, so if there's a totally random post - YOU know why!

This is Mommy & I after church/lunch.

And here they are processed in b&w.



love that Mamma has her hand on her hip, ha! I'm rubbin' off on her, I guess. 


Even though we didn't have a big elaborate day for Daddy, I hope he knows I love him, and he's my main man. My Daddy is quite a man. He's never let me down, always encouraged me, and he loves me more than I probably even know - he and Mamma make it very evident in their everyday lives that they would do anything they can for Matt & I. 

I think I speak for both of us when I say that I'm forever grateful to have parents like these two. Ones that have raised me in a Godly home and have been a Godly example to us throughout the course of our lifetime so far. 

I'm one blessed individual.  

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Love,

Your biggest fan.



No comments: