Wednesday, June 1, 2011

where has my phone been? [phonetoblog3]



ahhh.. the refuge at Sunset.
is there any other place you'd want to be this time of day?
radio on, music blaring, breeze blowing with the windows down.
Heaven.



"do not block pumps it causes kunfuzzion" -- okay?

Talk about konfuzzed when I read that.. Only in MS.



APEX for Ambassadors was weekend before last, and I was not looking forward to going, but once we got there, I had a pretty good time (aside from the 5 hour scavenger hunt), and I met some pretty great people!



Nat & I have been coloring a lot, and she made this of me & her the other day. She wanted me to know that the green was grass NOT mountains, and I had to help her a little with the clouds, but she is a lovely artist! Right on with the hair too! :)



annnnd this was my creation! I know all about Disney Fairies now - don't get in a run down quiz with me about them. You will lose!



..No, seriously, the sweeter side of her artistic abilities.. :)
I'm really looking forward to the summer with her.



Barbie barfed in her room the other day, and before that happened she asked me to brush all of her hair. 14 hair balls & 2 Barbie brushes later, they are in tip-top shape. Other than needing to be dressed.



Ashia.... I love you!



Ya'll know better than to think that I didn't do something patriotic with my nails for Memorial Day! :)



My cousin got married this past weekend, and this was the only photo that I took!
Congratulations, Lance & Ashley!



Nat's grasshead that she made at Bible school. Reminds me of Einstein. She wants to give it a legit haircut soon, and she "plucked" her eyebrows today.



Then we arranged all 447 SillyBands (yes, we counted).



and I arranged some nostalgia myself. I kind of enjoy trying out makeup/hair products.



this is from a few weeks ago, Matt (friend - not brother) sent me a message in the sand while at the beach. We started this during Spring Break while I was at the beach & he was in the mountains. My messages would be in sand, and his in snow.
This was for old time sake, I assume.



and one that I never posted. Little cutie & myself at the beach before dinner one night during Spring Break. I heart Stevie!



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: