Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Favorites!

How appropriate is it to do my favorites during one of my favorite months?
Kidding, because August isn't necessarily one of my favorite months, but it is one that LEADS into my favorites. I love this transitional weather. It will probably be as hot as the devil's den by the end of the week, but for now I have been loving the last two weeks of weather. It's been perfect, and it's been a real teaser for fall. 

Anyway, onto why you clicked over to my link! 

:) 



Revlon - Blue Lagoon 

I just really hate that it was so late in the summer when I finally got this color. It is the PERFECT baby blue. I love the formula because it isn't too shimmery, just enough for you to notice it. 


Maybelline - One by One Volume Express

I got this with my Ulta Rewards points this past month, and I have been TRYING to fall in love with a mascara, but it hadn't happened until this came along. I love it! It lengthens so well!




Elf Shimmer Facial Whip

Perfect Highlighter for your cheeks & browbone! It doesn't feel oily, and it lasts throughout the day. A little goes a long way, and it's easy to apply.



Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Serum

Have a frizz problem? This solves it in 5 seconds. And it smells AWESOME!



Wheat Thins - Stix (Honey Wheat)

These will CHANGE your life! Such a wonderful "on the go" snack! 



Jason Reeves - The Lovesick Album

Favorites:

"No Lies"
"Always Want More"
"Truth"
"Save My Heart"
"Alone"



Eric Church - Chief

Favorites:

"Over When it's Over"
"Like Jesus Does"
"Springsteen"



Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines

Favorites:

"Been There, Done That"
"Faded Away"
"I Knew You That Way"



Cowboys & Aliens - The Movie

Thanks to Ferris & Will for sitting through this with me, since I was dying to go. I loved it, and looking at Daniel Craig for two hours wasn't hard either.


The Help - Movie & Book

Just go see it. I won't spoil it here.

No comments: