Monday, August 15, 2011

the wheels on the bus...

I spent my morning back on campus moving students in for Ambassador this morning, and I have to say - I'm not DREADING school like I thought I would be. Granted, I'm not excited about Chemistry, but I will pull through - hopefully.


I've spent the last week figuring out how to spend my day without my two favorite girls. I have enjoyed keeping them SO much, and I miss them to pieces everyday since they've started school.

Last week, Mamma & I went to Tuscaloosa shopping, and we had a great day! The town is so much different because of the tornado, and it was really surreal to see in person. I shopped a little too much, though, but I did need some "back to school" clothes. AND I withheld from buying out the entire Ulta store!

I just wanted to check in & let you all know I'm alive! :) I am just enjoying the last few hours of summer, and I'm looking forward to next weekend as well.

By the way, God is good AND life is good. What else could I ask for?



No comments: