Tuesday, June 8, 2010

.."i'm fallin' and i'm fallin' fast; i've got it, and i've got it bad."


first day on the beach! It was a beautiful day! Sunshine, waves crashing, a breeze, and good people surrounding me. 




I had my floppy hat (currently obsessed) and Meg is 4,000 shades darker than me....go figure. I hate taking pictures with her for that very reason! :( 




after a long, sweaty day on the beach, we got ready to go eat at our favorite place! 




YUMMY!! 







Crab claws!! 




Alaskan Snow Crab Legs! (My favorite beach meal, besides oysters)




came home, and ate an embarrassing amount of an "Hot Fudge Sundae (w/ brownie)" It was M-azing!!

 

we came back and played nine rounds of dominos! We had a lot of fun chatting, laughing, and playing the game! It reminded me of many MANY times when dominos have been the reason behind coming together with people I love and great friends! 


1 comment:

Hollie said...

-Meg, I heart your coverup! I so have that same one! :)
-that food is making me very hungry! <3 ya'll!
-Come back soon!