Monday, January 26, 2009

i guess i don't realize how much my post are read.

oh well to those who are offended by it.

what in the world?
as if life hasn't been complicated enough lately, and you're gonna throw that in my face? Just bc every waking moment isnt spent with you DOES NOT mean we need to be offensive. You can get happy in the same pants you got mad in, because quite frankly, if i see this as a mistake, i will correct it on my own time.


my week?
it's friggin monday. I have a feeling this week is going to feel like a week of mondays, yay. Not.
test, test, test. Yuck, yuck, yuck!
i hate wishing my life away, but i seriously anticipate the weekends.


pointless post, just one to say i wrote.
tomorrow will be a busy day,
this week officially sucks,
and i despise mondays. period.

1 comment:

Ashia said...

hahaha, this made me laugh, but i am SOOOOOO feeling you with the monday thing. today sucked. i'll have to tell you why later, but i'm still in a UGH mood about it. guess it's after 11pm so i should start trying to get over it. =) love ya!