Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my new favorite thing is to shoot stuff.

Christmas break.

Amazing.

It too bad that it's over, and now I'm sitting in class. Why is over? Why did those 2 weeks go by so fast, almost like it was a weekend? .. "All good things must end" that's what my Mamma said. & its the truth, it just sucks!

Hunting, no sucess. But I will tell a story. Let me start out by introducing the main character, Nemesis. For those of you who are unsure about what that means, check google for an exact definition, but.. Basically it's --something you cannot conquer. It consumes your thoughts. Nemesis is the name of the deer I've been huntin with Shea. I got a chance to shoot, Monday. It was about 375yds away, and Shea swears I hit it. We walked to where I shot him, and couldn't find a trace of blood or hair anywhere. We decided to let him lay (if I had hit him) and we decided to come back in the morning.
At 8, Shea calls to see if I'm awake, and he was at my house by 8:30, we headed out with Kellie (his dog) and Ruben (the other dog) and looked for it. Nothing.
We continued hunting the same deer, and Wednesday he walked out at the other end of the field. So, we decided to sneak to him. We walked about 350yds down the edge of a treeline, then crawled out to the edge of the green field. Shea could see him. I was behind Shea. I crawled out a little farther, and just as I eased my gun up to see him, he walked in the woods. No luck. We been hunting him all week. I guess that's why they call it hunting, and not killing.


Anyway, it was fun.


"What are you doing?"
"Pretendin to be a tree!"

______________________

Oh boy. When have I been this happy? Other than now? When I'm with you, everything is fine. That look, after you say "I love you" when I respond, and you give me THAT look like, "are you sure?" Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't tell you if I didn't. Let me guess, you think it's too soon for I love you? Well, good thing I didn't ask for your opinion! Maybe it is, but when you know, you know. Words about you should just flow out of my mouth, they really should. I just don't know where to begin. I feel like me when we're together, like I don't have to be someone else.

_______________________

I hate school.

1 comment:

Ashia said...

I REALLY like this post!! It was so entertaining... The story about the hunt. =). AND, I'm glad that you're so happy!!! =)