Friday, December 26, 2008

blackberry blog.

So, this is so the thing to do while hunting now. The countdown for blackberry is over!! I have one now. Proud owner of a Curve!!! (:
How was your Christmas? Mine was wonderful.. Spent with my family, friends, wonderful boyfriend, and his family! It doesn't get much better than this.
Tonight, shea & I went to see Marley and Me, and yes, I cried. I don't normally cry, but I did. Thinking of my Marlee, and how little she used to be, and how almost every detail about the dog in the movie reminded me of her, it jus hit me that she isn't always gonna be here, an I need to value my time with her more than I do.
Megan is here, for the night. Who knows what's up tomorrow. Goodbight, all.!

2 comments:

Ashia said...

I've been taking pictures of Syd like crazy with the new camera, and everyone has been making fun of me. She's a great little model for my experimenting my camera's settings. But anyway, then later last night she got into some chocolate that one of the girls had left out. Got me thinking... I'm SO glad that I take her picture all of the time, because one day she won't be with me and I wanna have lots of memories of her. Glad you had a good Christmas! Talk to you soon!

Ashia said...

I forgot to say... I was so worried about her after the chocolate, but she seems to be fine. =)