Thursday, December 18, 2008

it is what it is, and it'll be whatever it can be.

tomorrow, it's over.
It's over in more ways than one.
It's over, our first semester.
It's over, out last FIRST semester we'll have as a Junior at CA.
It's over, as in, two more exams til Christmas.
a bittersweet moment.


I can't wait to be with you.

This all seems so surreal to me, like when is it going to sink in? You make me laugh, smile, and content all the time. When i'm away from you, i want to be with you, and when i'm with you, i don't want to be without you. I enjoyed being single so much, but what i enjoy even more, is being with you. You have been so amazing in the last month, i can't even begin to tell you.
Although we're in this alone (so it seems), we're in this together, and that really matters. I cannot wait to sit and talk with you. I can't wait to look beside me and see you there, i simply can't wait for you to be a glance away from me, i've waited long enough.


Shea & Julianna
December 13, 2008.

2 comments:

Ashia said...

That's such a good picture of y'all! I still can't believe that it's almost Christmas. Seems unreal, doesn't it? You didn't text me back today. =( Love ya!

shelby lynn said...

Hi sweetheart. You seem very happy.& Im happy for you!