Thursday, December 4, 2008

a friend is someone who remembers the song in your head, and sings it for you when your memory is lost.

"when i'm old, don't put me in elderly care."
"you can stay with me"
"can i pee in your bed?!"
"HECK no!!"
"...are you gonna change my diapers"
"sure.."
"WAIT. Ya'll don't already wear those??"
"Yeah, sometimes i do, only when i drink somethin before bed though"
"Ok, just making sure i wasn't the only one"
AHHAHAHAA.


"Okay, Julianna..i have talked to you long enough to know when something is wrong, and we always text no matter how bad of a mood your in, so i'm not sure if you're still mad at your dad, or if you're mad at me, but if you are, i'm sorry. Please know that I LOVE YOU and i'm here for you if you want to talk."
"Nothing's wrong, i've just been distracted today & haven't had time (or felt like) texting. I'm sorry"
"i'm sorry, Julianna, but i can't belive you..."
"I'm not asking you to believe me, believe what you want."

..you won't guilt trip me into saing anything, i'm sorry. I've always respected your opinion, but you should do the same for me. THAT is what gets on my nerves about you. When you make it safely somewhere, i say "I'm glad you made it back safely" & your response. "me too"..uh? thank you? - - oh i guess that's too easy. You see, telling you my feelings isn't that easy to do anymore, because i feel judged. Everything i say or do now, i feel like you're watching me, waiting for things to point out that you don't like. When i tell you about people i am with, you say "interesting crowd" it can only be interesting for so long, then it turns into normal, because that's who i've been with lately. Have you not noticed that i haven't asked ONE time this week WHEN you're coming back? Have you mentioned it, no! What does it take? I'm tired of making all the effort, now you know how i felt when you "convienently" forgot to text me back for those few weeks, and NOW karma is taking control. SORRY. I really think i could be working with a good thing, can't you just PRETEND to be happy for me? I pretended for AWHILE for you. & it isn't the first time i've done it.
I do not appreciate you calling me out for not talking to you, you could've talked to me. The send button works both ways, and so calm down about that. You have no right to say that you don't believe me, because i've given you EVER right to believe me, and to think that YOU BELIEVE that i'm LYING to you, is insulting. NEVER would i say that to you. That hurts me. I guess "i'll be alright" though, i always am. Thanks anyway.

"huntin me a good ole country girlfriend."
"i guess last week spoiled us."
Yes, love, it sure did. This weekend will be fun though. Against everyone else's will, i will do what i want and i will have a good time, because it's time for me to be happy. I've been there for you, i've been happy for you (regardless of whether or not i've wanted to) so can't you do the same for me? I mean, seriously, is it THAT much to ask from someone? If you can see that i am happy, can't you be happy for me? ..i don't ask for alot, but i'd really appreciate that.

I believe that today you should make it work,
because i believe that it takes two to make it
work, and if one person isn't trying, nothing will
be accomplished. Set your mind to it, you've got
a good thing, don't look through the past & wish
things were another way. Look at what you've
got now, there's a reason God has it this way.
Watch out, because what your heart is telling you
may be different from what your head is telling you,
you've gotta be really in tune with your heart
in order to know which is speaking.
Don't look back & wish it had been different,
because when you do, you'll only look back
again to wish it was what it had been.

No comments: