Wednesday, December 10, 2008

all i'm saying is, what goes around comes around.

HERE WE GO.
This is how it is, this is how it's supposed to be.
Now, this is how it's going to be for you.

All those times i waited for a reply, a call, a voice, an action, anything, and you weren't there. I hope that every single one of those memories haunts you. I want it to hurt you the way that it hurt me, just so i can feel like YOU have a heart. There were so many times when we almost made it to the point where we we're good, then it was like, you realized there wasn't anything to fight for, so we had to start all over.
You did me wrong. & i wouldn't let anyone else treat me that way, i don't know why you had that hold on me. It's gone now, i can get through a day without thinking about you. I can leave school & have something ELSE to look forward to, and that makes me smile the minute i wake up. I guess you could say that this is farewell, for good. & for those of you who know me, know what i'm talking about, and have seen me at my worst about it, you should be proud.
I'm standing my ground now, and i'm going to fight for something that no one else believes in, because i believe in it.


Today, has been a good day.
Shea, Bug, James, and me.
[later]
Shea, Me, Megan, Bug..
i can't wait for Christmas break.

15 days til CRACKberry. (:

No comments: