Saturday, December 6, 2008

here's your one chance, don't let me down.

So, what's it feel like when the shoe's on the other foot?
Get over it, honey, life's a two way street.



my weekends = keep getting better!
I have God to thank for the people in my life.

This second chance is working out so far, thank you for respect that you've given me in understanding my take on things. It means alot to me knowing that it matters to you. I haven't been this happy in awhile, life is good.

You? Ha. Thanks for all your hard work & effort....NOT.
i still love you & all, but you seriously pinch my nerves sometimes.


"you know, it's funny how life works out, that we're just now clicking. You've been around my whole life, and we're jus now realizing what's there"

Four Christmas' is HIGHLY recommended, i loved it.
It was absolutely hilarious.!

See, my opinion about dirt roads changed. When i was with you, every one held your memory, your voice singing to a familiar country song, your eyes darting over at mine, your hands reaching out to intertwine with mine, your laugh surounding my truck, and your presence making me feel safe..but now, all of those thoughts aren't about you anymore. I can finally say you're not in my most recent memory. Now, someone else is. Someone who may have screwed up the first time, someone that no one understands the reason for me being with them, but maybe that's why God made us see the imperfections in people, because He knew that we wouldn't ALWAYS see it, but some of us would. Imperfection is beauty, becuase if we didn't know what imperfection was, we couldn't see perfect. I'm crossing my fingers that this works out, because i really am excited about it, and i know that it could be a good thing.


Cantata tomorrow! YAY!

19 days until CRACKberry! (:

No comments: