Sunday, December 14, 2008

it's been awhile..

11 days until Christmas.




Woah.
Wow.
Speechlessness? Is that a word? - - it is now.
These are the BEST days. I cannot even begin to tell you!
(: (: (: (: (:
ashdjkahjsdfgshgjai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's how i feel.

These afternoons spent ridin, nights spent with our friends singin & dancin in the truck, our little moments and our songs we sing to each other. When we're together, other peoples thoughts, voices, and figures fade away. It's almost as if we're the only people left in the world, and in that moment, it's okay.
"..if it was up to me, we'd watch the sun rise together."
beautiful words, i'd say.
So, maybe it was up to you, because that's exactly what we did, we watched the sun rise, and we watched it set together, today. There was no where else on this earth i would've rather been.
I'm falling, i can tell. I haven't fallen like this...ever, i don't believe. Truly fallen. Fallen and had hope of someone catching me. Last time, i was always worried about who had my back. Thank you for preventing those worries.
...........
what? did you say that? both of you? in a 24 hour period?
"well, i'm glad to hear that he/she said that, it makes me feel like YOU feel better."
i have always stood beside you, when life wasn't what you signed on for it to be, whenever it didn't go your way, i was there to comfort & support you. I was there when you felt like no one else was, i tried not to bother you with my problems when you had problems of your own to solve, so i didn't. I stood there, all those minutes, hours, times, days, months, and i smiled. I smiled because you were smiling, because you were happy. Now, i'm happy, and it'd be nice if you could accept that. & be happy for me.


............

i hate this week, and it hasn't started.
5 days until it's over.

1 comment:

shelby lynn said...

hey love. just lettin you know I got one of these things now..:)
-Shelby