Monday, December 8, 2008

i was so caught up in holdin' what i never thought i'd find..

There's a place I've been lookin' for,
That took me in and out of buildings
Behind windows, walls and doors
And I thought I found it Couple times,
even settled down
And I'd hand around just
I know now the place that
I was trying to reach
Was you, right here in front of me
And I wouldn't change a thing
I'd walk right back through the rain
Back to every broken heart
On the day that it was breakin'
And I'd re-live all the years
And be thankful for the tears
I've cried with every stumbled step
That led to you and got me here,
right here.
It's amazing what I let my heart go through
To get me where it got me
In this moment here with you
And it passed me by God knows how many times
I was so caught up in holding
What I never thought I'd find
I know now, there's a million roads
I had to take To get me in your arms that way
In a love I never thought I'd get to get to
And if that's the road God made me take to be with you,
Then I'd re-live all the years, be thankful forthe tears i've cried with every stumbled step
That led to you and got me here, right here.
----------------------------------------------

i'm sleepy.
i took a zyrtec, mom won't let me take anything else.
i wanted this to be a long post, but i just can't.

is wednesday not here yet? It needs to be!

[p.s.]
i wasn't too impressed witht the Christmas Parade, sorry.

No comments: