Sunday, December 7, 2008

everyday, you save my life.

"peace doesn't mean living without conflict."


ashdjkashbjahjasdgjh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cantata?
Amazing.
It was truly great.

"Julianna, you made me so proud. I'm so glad i got to see that tonight, Pawpaw would've been so happy to've had you in the choir with him. I love you, you're special, don't ever doubt that."
-I hadn't even thought about it. It hadn't crossed my mind. Until then.
How happy it would've made me to have been able to sing with him, i never had the chance.
I know he & Meamaw were there in spirit.


i'm tired, have a headache, and sooo..i'm callin it a night!
Maybe my next post will be a little more enthusiastic.

favorite txt of the day:
1) "I missed you the moment you stepped outta my truck. When i look over at my passenger seat, i still see you sittin there with your beautiful smile."
2) "It's almost like a dream, but the best dream i've ever had."

mmm...life is so good.

No comments: