Thursday, February 3, 2011

Switcharoo!

Ignore the photo color on these images, I didn't feel like fooling with the settings!

My room was rearranged yesterday, due to having a new desk!

For like 6 years I have been doing my homework on my bed or on the floor (but most of the time I just go downstairs to the office.) I fixed my hair on the floor, did my makeup on the floor, painted my nails on the floor, well..I basically did everything except SLEEP on the floor of my room.
I just recently took interest in getting a new desk. I had one in my "old" room. I spent a lot of time at it, but I didn't want another one.

Until recently.

I just decided that it would be beneficial for me to have a logical place to do my homework, charge my computer, do my hair & makeup, etc.

That proposed turning my entire room around! I'm okay with change in my own room. I like this type of changing! Here are some photos, like I said -- disregard the hue.

(previously)


(now)


(before ANY of that occurred.)


whew. 

by the way, the photos show 4 different greens, but my room is closely like the last photo. 
In case my mad photo skills (kidding) had you fooled.

I have a "vintage"-y lamp ordered from none other than Amazon! 
This was the last one, but here's a preview..


I don't know what it is about it, but I love it. It's somewhat strange, but ya'll know me...

.........................


Last, but not least, I didn't post this when it happened! 
Daddy's weird buck he killed right at the end of the season!

Congrats, Daddy! 






3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the new look! The lamp is an eye-catcher. It's sparkly (I think that's why I like it so well)! Hope you enjoy your new makeover - looks great.

Vanessa said...

Very nice! Great style :)

Grace said...

Way to go girl it looks great! Hey, I love the lamp!!!