Friday, January 28, 2011

January Favorites!

This is my favorite part of the month! I love reading "Favorites" entries! 
They are so much fun.
Although the month isn't over, early next week will be a tad busy for me, so I decided to go ahead & show y'all. 

Enjoy!


I'm sorry. 
He's not going away for me any time soon. 
I have listen to his music every. single. time. my vehicle has been cranked since around 4 weeks ago. 
I'm hopelessly in love. 



Not only OPI, just polish in general, but OPI has my attention this week. 
Their names for polishes are so unique & cute, and they have the most amazing colors. 
I love the formula, and I love the quality. 


with that being said, this is my favorite color right now. It's from the Katy Perry Collection. 
The name? "Teenage Dream". 
How original, Katy. Good job. 
I haven't always been a fan of glittery polishes, but this collection won me over, and other brands (aside from OPI) seem to chip really quickly, but these glitters are packed so thinly that I have faith that it won't be as bad. [maybe].


Ok, remember my comment about my Chi serum? 
Yeah, well, this little guy has found his way up to the SAME position as my Chi.
 I will say that Chi still holds number one because I am infatuated with its smell (this smells like fruit, and i'm not sure how I feel about running around with my hair smelling like a can of mandarins.) 
Since my "New Years Resolution" was to not straighten my hair [as much], I just went all out & decided not to straighten it at all, so this really calms down the lion mane once I dry it, and it doesn't make my hair feel heavy at all.


Was this a favorite last month?
 I've got to stop.
 I need rehab.


I am not a huge perfume person. 
I usually only keep one & don't get another until it's been empty for a week, but I got a wild hair for some new perfume, and this one was my favorite. I smelled a few, got a headache, found this one, and bam. Bought it & left. I love it when that happens.


I was given a candle for Christmas, and the scent is "Creme Brulee". 
I love sweet smells like that for fall/winter-time. 



Sound gross? Try it. 
It taste like the Mint Green Orbit. (I can't think of the name).
It last forever, and it's not like chewing a Hershey chocolate chip because if it was, I wouldn't like it either. Who wants to CHEW chocolate for longer than 10 seconds? Not this female.


This is EOS lip balm. 
Alone it sells for 23.00 (in select places).
I got these 3 scents (Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, & Pomegranate Rasberry) for 9.99 on Amazon. Click here to get it yourself! Love. Love. Love. 
I keep one in my car and one by my bed. The other? I'm savoring!



Ok, this is not a favorite -- yet! 
I am definitely listening to these guys daily as of the past week.
They are so great with lyrics, and I love their style of music.
So, we'll say this is a "potential favorite"


If you do a favorites post, please comment with your blog link so I can check it out! I'd love to see what you're enjoying! 


3 comments:

Hollie said...

I do favorites!! :)
My link is www.hollieshappenings.blogspot.com

Ashia said...

i love favorites! :)

http://ashiacole.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-favorite-things-january-edition.html

Katie said...

Okay FIRST of all I want that Katy Perry OPI polish, and second? I have never tried the EOS lip balm but they are so cute! I'm going to order them now :)