Monday, January 10, 2011

new blogger, youtube, tornados, and tv shows.

First of all, I should apologize for not posting a DISCLAIMER on my last entry. I looked horrid, no makeup, wild hair, crazy attire, and you weren't even warned. Welcome to my life. Oops. So, sorry - better late than never, right? On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't have apologize because that's me on a fairly regular basis. Hm...


Okay. Whatever. Onward.

I have been trying to convince a young grasshopper that I know, also one of my best friends, to enter the blogging world. She & I read an UNREAL amount of blogs on a daily basis, and while I've been blogging around 4 years, she has resisted the pressure that I've put on her. That is, ...until now!! So, without further words on this small upgrade in the world -- go check out Hollie's blog! Leave her an encouraging comment! ;)


If you are wondering about all these random photos of the country, these were taken the day after the tornado I mentioned in my 2010 Recap, and I forgot I had taken them. Oops! 
I really didn't even capture the seriousness of the storms repercussions. In some places it was completely devastating to see.
The sky (on the other hand) was phenomenal on Saturday. I "forced" Megan to ride around with me while I harassed the damaged areas that had been affected (effected??) by the storm. *THANKS, BEST FRIEND!! =)


I used to be really firm in the belief that Google could answer all of my questions about anything! I still believe that it provides helpful information, and I am ALWAYS googling something (which usually leads to me Amazon-ing it), but lately I have been investigating products, movies, books, etc, on YOUTUBE. I love hearing other peoples opinions on things, and that makes it really easy. 


Is anyone watching the Bachelor? I'm not sure how I feel about Brad, but I will say that my favorite girl is Emily. She is so genuine & sweet, but Brad seems a tad bit sketchy to me. The way he says "Hello" bothers me too, and he always acts OVERLY concerned about each girl. I don't know. Maybe it's too early for me to form a true opinion, but as of right now - I think he's putting on a show. He SEEMS to be sincere, but I kind of feel like he's trying too hard to BE sincere & it's resulting in ... fake. 
In that same sense, I think these girls should chill out over the fact that he didn't pick anyone on the last season he had because 1.) at least he has some boundaries for himself 2.) everyone has made mistakes of their own in the past; they just may not be publicly displayed on tv. tres.) that's 3 in Spanish. Only one person will understand that, and they will more than likely never read this. 
And why am I concerned about Brad the Bachelor? Because I have nothing else to be concerned about tonight. Really. 


Class resumes tomorrow at 11. I will be the first to say that one day & a half of a morning out of school spoiled me; especially considering the fact that we JUST started back to class last Wednesday, and it wouldn't even qualify as a TRUE class period. Except for Bio2, but that was to be expected. 



Last - but MOST definitely not least .. My main man Garth has been serenading me at home during this "snowed in" holiday we've had for the last few days. I fell asleep with his playlist going on my computer last night, and when I woke up this morning I had a sudden urge to dance. That's totally normal at 9am, right? Well, when you listen to Garth -- anything is possible. :)

Have a good night and drive safe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Kind of camera do you use?