Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Monday.

 I don't really have a certain topic for my blog today, but I have been doing some heavy writing here lately, so I decided to just share my current playlist with you.
 I try to keep 10 songs under "mylist" on my iPod, but I can't get enough of these 15 songs, so consider this a bonus?
Yay for bonuses?
High five!
Anyway, I'll post them for you, along with my favorite lyrics from each.




Tell Me I'm A Wreck, Every Avenue
"When you tell me I'm a wreck, you say that I'm a mess, how could you expect anything less? You latched onto me, then cried that I strung you along." 

Grenade, Bruno Mars
"If my body was on fire, you'd watch it burn down in flames. You said you loved me. You're a liar 'cus you never, ever did."

Little Miss, Sugarland
"Little miss checkered dress, little miss one big mess, little miss i'll take less when I always give so much more. It's alright, it's alright, it's alright. Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win."

Heartbeat, The CO & Tyler Ward
"I don't wanna leave this heart alone. I just wanna go wherever you go. I just wanna come back, pick it up - it's love that we're fightin' for."

What She's Doing Now, Garth Brooks
"There's somethin' about this time of year that spins my head around, takes me back, makes me wonder what she's doin' now."
AND
"Just for laughs, I picked up the phone & dialed her old number; no one knew her name. I hung up the phone and sat there & wondered if she'd ever done the same."

Guinevere, Eli Young Band
"She carries memories around like souveniers down in her pockets. She shoulda let some go by now but came seem to drop it. Says forgiveness ain't nothin' but a lifeless tire on the shoulder of her soul that never rolls."

Kiss Goodbye, Little Big Town
"When you lose someone the first thing that goes through your head is if you run fast enough, you just might catch up, but it don't work like that. You just gotta watch them fly, stand there in the spotlight. You wanna swallow up your pride, you know it's gonna be alright. Wish it well & close your eyes with a kiss goodbye."

Best I'll Ever Be, Sister Hazel
"So I wait and I wait, and I run old scenes through my tired head of the days we laid by the school and said 'forever'. Is that the best I'll ever be? I miss you. I miss talkin' all night long with you, and I need this to find a way to your home. My love, can you hear me?"

Beaches of Cheyanne, Garth Brooks
"They say she just went crazy, screamin' out his name. She ran out into the ocean, and to this day they claim: if you go down by the water, you'll see her footprints in the sand 'cause every night she walks the beaches of Cheyanne."

She (For Liz), Parachute
"How can only thing that's killin' me make me feel so alive? I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe to save my life. All of my chances swim like sinkin' ships. This time is it."

Heaven, Warrent
"The memories are gray, but man, they sure are comin' back. I don't need to be the king of the world, just as long as i'm the hero to this little girl."

Secrets, One Republic
"Amazing that we got this far, it's like we're chasin' all those stars."

Kiss Me When I'm Down, Gary Allan
"It's been a year since last weekend when you swung by."

Angels on the Moon, Thriving Ivory
"Don't tell me if i'm dying, 'cus I don't wanna know. If I can't see the sun, then maybe I should go. Don't wake me 'cus I'm dreaming of angels on the moon where everyone you know never leaves too soon."

Right on Back to You, Keith Urban
"I don't know where i'd be without you. I guess I get scared, and that's why I act like such a fool 'cus you're the one thing I can't lose. I feel the tears comin, and I wanna cry. I think of us, and all the love comes shinin' through. It always leads me righ on back to you."



Happy Monday, friends. 




No comments: