Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday..and Saturday.

Happy Easter to you & your family!


we had a wonderful lunch at Mimi's yesterday.


great time with family.


it was good to see Uncle Jay & Aunt Dale.


& today we celebrated Easter by going to church,


having an Easter cantata,


and eating leftovers!


Now, time to relax, work on some schoolwork, and anticipate Summer for another week.

I always enjoy spending time with my family, and I am so thankful to have such a close knit one to call mine. We missed some, but they were here in spirit. 

I know i've said it before - but with each gathering I realize more & more how important these people in my life really are, and how thankful I am that they have been such a Godly influence on me. Each one of them encourages me in a different way, and I am blessed to have that so evidently in my life. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful Easter Day. I enjoyed my weekend with my loving and caring family.
Most of all I loved spending time alone with My Baby Girl and sharing,expressing our true feelings with one another. You are one special girl to spend time with me.
I love you
Mimi

Laura Darling said...

Glad you had a great holiday!