Monday, April 4, 2011

March Favorites [in early April...]

Let's just jump right in! 


Orly: Gumdrop

I. heart. Orly. First of all. 
I especially heart this color because I have been trying to find one that was opaque, creamy, and lasting for quite some time, but it wasn't until my first ULTA visit that I ran across this one. I love it SO much. It's so springy, yet it was a popular color in the fall too. 
Sally's carries Orly too, incase you're not close to an ULTA (like me - on a regular basis).

*confession: it was hard to pick a favorite nail polish. For those of you who know me, you know why. 


Yes to Cucumbers: Face Wipes

I have watched a few YouTube videos on this product (they also have "Yes to Carrots", but I don't know how I feel about my face smelling like a carrot...) & I wanted to try them out. I like trying new products on my face, but then again it scares me. I read the label on these when I found them, and I don't know if you can see it from this, but they are 98.7% natural. That doesn't ever mean much to me, but I don't like a lot of alcohol on my face because it gets TOO dry. These are working so far, and they smell amazing!



Aaron Lewis: Vicious Circles (song)

This song sums up my month in lyric form. I stumbled across it when I went to download his "popular" song, but I somehow always seem to fall in love with the underdog songs. I can't tell you why, but I love the melody of this, and his voice isn't half bad either. ;)


Favorite food: Tuna Roll

I don't guess I can "technically" say that this is a favorite, but I tried RAW sushi for the first time this month, and I was surprisingly surprised. HA! It was good, and I didn't feel gross for eating it. 


Macadamia Hair Oil

typing out "hair oil" sounds disgusting, but it's basically a hair SERUM that protects your ends, and revitalizes your hair if you use heat on it a lot. No, I haven't been straightening my hair *this marks the end of the 3rd month with no straightener to my hair - except for bangs* but I do blow-dry it some, and I am trying my best to get it back healthy again. 
This is similar to Moroccan Oil, but it's less expensive. 


Favorite Photo

This may be my favorite photo taken on my favorite day. We [church mission team] worked the NAS Meridian Air Show a few weekends ago, and I loved it! They were calling for rain most of the day, but the planes flew, the lemons were squeezed, and the pretzels were made. I had so much fun being out there. It is so refreshing to go and be around people who love the military & respect them for what they do daily. I enjoyed it. I plan on doing a post with photos from it - just haven't had time yet.



My favorite store/addiction right now is this place. 
Let me live here. 




My two favorite accessories: AE Watch Band, Vintage Pearl Necklace

watchband? Not being used as a watchband.
necklace? gift from the best friend with "foralways, unconditionally" on it. Love.




Did you do a favorites this month? Comment with your link. Sorry I'm late! :)

Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

4 comments:

The Lindley Family said...

I have a vintage pearl necklace my girls gave me for Christmas and I LOVE it! Always enjoy reading your favorites!!! Next time you are near Ridgeland, you should check out Sephora at the Renaissance - it is an awesome makeup/face care store!

The Petersons said...

Girl I LOVE Ulta too!!! I have to make myself stay out if there! And great pics from the air show. You are so talented!! If you haven't already, check out my faces. :)

The Petersons said...

FAVES!! Not faces. Hahaha. Dang touch screen/autocorrect.

hair oil said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.