Tuesday, April 26, 2011

phonetoblog

OK!! I'm calling this my "phonetoblog" because all of these images came from my camera on my phone! If any editing was done, it was through my app "LittlePhoto" and I love it. OK! Also, I am using "Blogger-droid" to type this post, so this is a trial run at how it will turn out. Oh, sweet technology.
Here's the story behind each photo!

1. The broken teacup:
While shaving the lumps out of my pinch-potted teacup, I squeezed too hard on the Earthenware (unfired clay mold) and it shattered. I had to start the process all over again, and I was nearly done before I took this photo.

2.) Ferris & I:
This was on Ferris' birthday at his "tailgating party" after the game...complete with his cake that I had to taste after putting my gum on his plate. Ha! That's true sibling bonding. Love you, Ferris!!

3. Fivefingers:
well, you can clearly tell why I had to take a photo. How interesting are they?? So. Comfortable. So. Unique. So. Cute!!!

4. TOMS:
I couldn't not get these. They are black, grey & white with "journey is the destination" all over them.

5. Teapot Malfunction:
my friend, Shannon, got a tad carried away while talking to me one day in class, and ended up with this. Typically the spout holes and the handle are supposed to be directly across from each other.

6. Baby Turtle:
I found him on the white line of the road at the Refuge, picked him up, drove him to a "safe zone" (tooksomerealphotos), and set him free! :-)

7.) Sunset:
I don't even have to tell the story for this either. All I can say is That I'm lucky to have been given the opportunity yo witness it.

8.) Feathers:
I got "feathered" yesterday by Claire, and I am loving them so much! I see myself keeping them throughout the summer. They're fun! And extremely temporary!

There. Now if this is completely unorganized, forgive me. I am testing this form of blogging. I will probably only use it for blogs like this - to keep you up to date with my phone's memory card. Hope you enjoyed! :) Happy Wednesday!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: