Tuesday, May 17, 2011

phonetoblog 2!

1. Baby hogs!
Megan & I were riding one day as we waited on our next class & we ran across these little babies. I am not a fan of hogs, though. Honestly - I hate them. BUT it was neat to see these.
2. Cows....
In the road! The same day! Ha! I love riding down the road & BAM there's a cow. Bet y'all city folk can't say that's ever happened to you! Ohhh, it's a natural occurrence around these parts. ;-)
3. Sunset on the Flag:
I just love America. I the huge flag at the end of town, and I love sunsets. This just seemed like too good to pass up. Plus, I think it was the first picture I took on my phone!
4. Senorita!
My "godcow" instead of godchild. :-) I named her. And I document her grow through photos, thanks to her godfather.
5. Organization:
I just recently got some shelves for my nail polish, and this was the day we ordered them. I was trying to organize them by brand, but now I'm kind of wanting to organize them by color. Opinions?
6. Baby A:
Well, apparently she was hungry! :) or maybe she just couldn't get enough cheese dip (aka chisdip on the ticket) on her fork?
7. Nail....stickers?
Oh, yes! And for those of you who despise waiting on your nails to dry, this is the perfect solution! You don't have to get a wild color - I just prefer them. They have some matte shades, shimmers, and designed ones. I love them. The only issue is they're around 8 dollars.?
8. Snake....catching?
Ah, the adventures of Ferris & I will probably make a few of these photo blogs this summer. We were just riding & happened upon this little guy! Once we got out, he started towards me, and i ended up with a death grip on ferris' shirt (because we didn't know what kind he was), but it wound up being totally harmless. I love snakes. I told a friend of mine that we were "snake hunting", but I had to retrace my steps because we weren't harming the snakes! :)
9. Peacock Nails:
I am into doing actual design on nails now, and the one on the left (of the strutting peacock) is my current favorite. I have a lot of nail arts that I want to do, but I've gotta get some things to do them!

Ah, that's my phones story for the moment! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Look at all of that nail polish! I am IMPRESSED! I'd go by color, I think!