Friday, May 6, 2011

SUYL - Fave Vacationing Spots!


This will probably be a fairly short post for me because we always vacation in the same spot, so I guess that's a sure sign that it's a favorite, huh? :-)


Gulf Shores, AL

Ever since I was younger we've gone to the same beach. 
Even though we leave for a vacation, it feels like a second home once we get there. 


Glasgow, MT

This very well may be the last place you'd want to find yourself: Sitting by the Milk River on snow laden ground at sunset, but for a girl who loves Winter, sunsets, and seeing deer - it is exactly where I want to be. 
I don't know if this can be a "favorite" considering i've only been once, but if saying "I'd pick up and leave right now to go again" counts for anything, consider it SAID!

Where are your favorite places to be?

No comments: