Saturday, May 29, 2010

love is unstoppable.



 I haven't done this in awhile, but here's my "Show Us Your Life". Kelly wants to know what we like/love! Here we go :)



i love taking photos. I especially love going to the refuge to do it because God really shows just how great He is. It is truly a place of peace and serenity, and it is oozing with His wonderful Works of Art.

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”



i love my best friends, and the support they give me. I love that they trust me to give their advice, and I love that I can trust them with my secrets. They are always only a phone call away, and that is more than I can ask for.

"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things."



I love Lance Corporal Clinton Ballard Brown of the United States Marine Corps. He's not only my friend, he is my best friend. He is a pro at being a good friend too because he can be there for me and be ten hours away at the same time. He helps me understand that I am capable of doing anything I want to do, and he has so much faith in me. I'm so very thankful God has allowed him to be such a huge part of my life. 

"Semper Fidelis."



I love my (basicallysisterinlaw) Hannah! She and I can have some pretty long talks, especially lately on Sunday afternoons (Sorry for ruining your naps!) She is also pretty amazing at giving me hairdresser advice! 

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."



to sum up a handful of people, I love my family. I believe that love for a family is everlasting, and irreplaceable. There are so many things I could say about each of these people, but it would take SO long, and I fear that I would leave something out!

"Family is a haven in a heartless world."



I love my labrador, Marlee. 

"Dogs are miracles with paws."



Other serious loves I have:
tcby.jpg
amazon_crave.jpg 
DocksideBeaufort9_26.jpg
(Beaufort, South Carolina)

JustSharpie1.jpg

caramel_frap.jpg
canon-rebel-xt-1-1.jpg

rim-blackberry-tour-sprint.jpg


and last, NOT least by any means, I love to...
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS(225).jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading your list.

Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!