Monday, May 31, 2010

and again.

Second time to blog today. Can you tell that I get super bored here lately? Get used to these rapid updates for the next six weeks! (Minus maybe next week; i'll be taking it easy at the beach!)

Today Mimi, Nason, and Megan came over for lunch. I told Ashia that patriotic holidays are quickly becoming my FAVORITE! I love to see American flags all over the town, hear the patriotic music, see the facebook statuses and tweets, etc. etc. etc.!


we had a spread! 

Daddy cooked shrimp...



Mamma cooked hashbrown casserole...



and corn on the cob...



and layered salad...



and rolls...


and she'd kill me for posting this because she said it was "so ugly", but those are usually the best ones, right? Plus, it was chocolate, sooo...can you really go wrong?



It was soo good. 
I enjoyed being with my family (and Megan, which she is basically family, HA!), and today it didn't hurt SO bad to swallow. The fatigue just seems to be getting worse though. 


Next, Ashia also told me that I should check out some "Coming Home" photos. Ya'll, let me tell you, they are all beautiful. I'm hoping that Clint & I get put on today's post =) Check them out, if you can! And add yours if you have one!

No comments: