Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Readers, I can explain...


Hello, All.!
I have not fallen off of the blogging map. The truth is, I have a hard time blogging about my "day to day" adventures because they rarely change. 

I'm finding out that I like a routine. I have gotten into one during this semester, and I have a feeling that getting used to a new one is really going to throw me for a loop, but I normally don't have too big of a problem with change. We'll see.

Finals start tomorrow and continue through Monday & Tuesday. I made it through Biology I without having to take the final, hallelujah! I also made it through my drawing final as well. (Maybe i'll post a photo of my final project if ya'll are interested in seeing it). 

The truth is, I've just been sidetracked this week. We've had tests or due dates in every class, and I've been working on a website as well. Yes, I said it, and yes, I broke down and created myself one. 
I'm not sure if this was a wise investment or a waste, but right now i'm excited about it. I will post the link to either my Facebook (photography page, the "link" for that is to your left) or I will blog the link, so you can view it directly from here. I'm still working out a few kinks, and it is not nearly as artsy as I would like for it to be, but hey - it's a name, it's "official" (to me), and it's a start.

I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season.

I plan on doing a few Christmas posts with traditions, and I thought about doing a home tour of the decorations, but ya'll can let me know if you're interested in that as well.!

I look forward to reading your comments.
Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Julianna, I am so excited! First things first no Biology exam. YOOHOO! Secondly, a website. You go girl. You really needed to showcase your great ability. Now to the blogging thing. - Hey, you journal what's on your heart, not what we want to hear or see. I sometimes struggle with this. Have a great weekend.

Ferrell Boys Mom said...

I want to see the Christmas decorations! And I'm glad that you're getting to the end of your school year successfully! No biology exam is pretty awesome. Good luck with any other final exams and projects you have pending! I got a feeling you're gonna have to take some pictures of the Ferrell family sometime in the future so start taking your vitamins now!

Unknown said...

I hope this doesn't post 3 times b/c I'm having issues today!! I would love to see your website! Please post a link on here b/c I can't pull up Facebook at work and I don't have time at home! Good luck on the rest of your exams!

Hollie said...

YES! I want to see Christmas decorations! :)And if you don't post your drawing final on here, I'm going to be MAD! It was amazing!!

Anonymous said...

My Baby Girl, you know I want you to post the decoration. Happy for no boilogy exams whew..
I love you for all of writings and look forward to reading them daily.
Can not wait to view all your web news..
Keep it all going..
I Love you
Mimi