Sunday, December 12, 2010

double post...



This is my art final for those of you who wanted to see the finished version.
I could have worked a LOT harder on it, but I waited 'til the last minute..of course!

Anyway, it was all done in pencil (Mostly HB or B pencils, for those who care)
It is a form of metamorphosis, but it is a very loose replica of metamorphism. 

I took paisleys and "metamorphosed" them into something else,
can you tell what it is?

...Hollie, don't give it away =)


also, sorry about the quality (again). I'm getting in a bad habit of using my iPod.

Also, scroll down to view my Christmas Decoration post if you haven't all ready!

Have a HAPPY Monday! 
2 days until finals are finished, 
and 6 days until my favorite Marine comes home! 

2 comments:

LifeRamblings said...

a beautiful and fine art work. keep up the good work.

Hollie said...

NOBODY had guessed it!!! Can i please tell them?