Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Favorites...


I love reading Cleared for Takeoff because Katie's sense of humor cracks me up, and I was catching up on blogs today when I noticed that she did a "December Favorites" and I thought it would be fun! 

So, here ya go! 

Maybe I should call it "December LOVES" instead of favorites because I feel like I'll end up saying "I love..." entirely too much. Prepare yourself. You've been warned.


I love the Silk Infusion because it smells delicious, and it really gives my hair a healthy looking shine without making it oily or gross. Some products like this (to me) are too heavy, but I've used this one for almost 3 years. We have a bond like no other. My other hair products change daily, but not this one.


I am IN LOVE with this mascara. It has a plastic applicator, and that's all I've really ever used because the brushes make my lashes clump together, and eye makeup is my favorite product, so when I tried this the first time, it amazed me. You can use the vibration to make your lashes separate more, and that's neat too.


Speaking of eyes, I got this palette not too long ago, and I threw all my other shadow away.... Okay, so I didn't, but I could have. This is the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette, and it has shades anywhere from BLACK to dark brown. Love it. & It's only around 16.00 - which beats having to pay 8.00 a piece for 4 shades in a quad set. (If you ask me...)


I keep this in my purse, and it serves as a chapstick/gloss. It's not too glossy (so I guess I shouldn't say it's a gloss...but, my blog - my rules), but it gives your lips a nice shine without having a thick lipstick on, and it is a very subtle color too. Love it, really.



Sally Hanson Cherry Red 07 is an amazing shade of red. I think red nails are timeless.


My inner child came out on this one, but I have been in the coloring mood, and this coloring book really amuses me. I think I colored for 3 hours the other day. I still haven't finished one page yet. They're huge!
(Great Christmas gifts too, they're only 5.00 at Wally World.)



Cannot stop listening to this CD. Amazing. Love, love, love.


I turn this on while editing sessions or cleaning up my room after the little elves trash it (because clearly I couldn't mess up my room as often as it gets messed up), and I could listen all day. They're really good about playing a variety of country music, and the commercials all revolve around country music - not avertisement about silly things. 


I am not getting paid to review any of these products, but I wish I could tell you that I was =)

If you decide to do a "December Favorites" go over to Katie's blog (link at the top) and post a comment letting her know you participated!

2 comments:

Ashia said...

glad you did this! i love reading things like this. :) may have to try that nivea stuff.

Laura Darling said...

I have that Nivea stuff and LOVE it too! I have been on the hunt for some new mascara so I'll have to try the kind you suggested!