Friday, July 8, 2011

JUNE FAVORITES!!!


I know I've completely missed the mark, but I've been excited to post this month's favorite list!
Here.
We.
Go.


Nail Polish: 


OPI Nicole Baby Blue

It is very comparable to Turquoise & Caicos by Essie, so either would be good, and they're around the same price.



Revlon Grape Icy

This is scented *ONCE IT DRIES*, and that's just a bonus. I love that this can look amazing under black shatter and silver too, probably, but I haven't tried that yet.


Face Product(s):


Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

BB is my new favorite brand. I used to not be that crazy about it, but since I've started experimenting with organic stuff, this has been a trusty brand. BUT this cleanser makes my face feel like I just had a detox done on it, for real. It seriously makes me feel like I have cleaned every single pore. 

EcoTools brushes

I don't have a complaint about these, and they really don't shed at all.


Carmex Moisture Plus

Because it's Carmex.
for girls.
and it isn't greasy. 
it's chic.
and I love chapstick,
so what other reason do you need?

Hair Product:


Organix Acai Berry Avacado Shampoo & Conditioner

Like shampoo that smells good?
makes your hair feel sincerely clean?
isn't expensive?

get it. 
that is all.

it changed my hair's life, and it doesn't even have life.


Band:


Maroon 5 

because of the uniqueness to Adam Levine's voice, 
and because of his undying beautifulness.

Favorite songs from them (currently):
"Just a Feeling"
"How"

Food:


AMERICAN FOOD!! 

Honduras, thank you for making me appreciate it as much as I do. 
I've never been so happy to see a Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap from an Airport McDonald's in all of my life...

Movie:


Just Go With It

I will say I watched this a few nights ago, but since it was a June release, we're counting it as a June favorite. 
Cute movie, and I'm not a huge Adam Sandler fan --  I don't know, something about the way he talks/moves his mouth -- it annoys me, normally.


Phone App:


Navigation! 

I haven't had to use it much, but I HAVE had to use it, and it's been a real time saver!

Random:


USO T-shirt 

that says "The Troops Know I've Got Their Back". 
It was the 4th of July one :)

Accessory:


Timex Ironman Watch for Women

I didn't really know how addicted to time I was until we were in Honduras, and I could not keep up with it because I was without my phone, the watch I had was an hour & 15 minutes off, and we were never constantly around a place with clocks, so when we got back I broke down and spent some money on a watch, and I LOVE it. For real. Date, time, and day is all on one screen, and I don't have to push 12 buttons at once to see what I need to see. 
Amazing. 
Thank you, Timex.



Bracelets

This was the only photo I had that really showed me wearing any, haha. 
I got a bunch in Honduras, but I have a fairly great collection of them anyway, and I always love having a bunch on during Summer. 

---------------------------------

Did you do favorites? Comment!



1 comment:

Katie said...

Nail polish....a girl after my own heart! :)