Friday, July 8, 2011

phollow me around from my phone...



I love the 5 dollar movie rack, and me & Megan usually check it out.
This was on Matt's birthday, though, and we stayed for quite sometime.



my ULTA trip. I made it out with 3 organic products, 4 nail polishes, and a new eyeshadow palette!



My favorite anytime meal - Banana Nut Cheerio's!



The most eery color for fingernails. I hate it!
Revlon. Yuck.



The guy was clearly a Nascar fan....



Crazy Eight's princess game!



Chalk with Natalie outside.. and SG was snoozin'.



hangman.



Pacific Blue with OPI's Last Friday Night (KP Collection)



Me & My sweet girl.



a message to a friend...



play-doh!



again..



SG's shots! :-(



I fishtailed Repunzel's hair!



it rained on the only day I wanted to go swimming..



phone app fun!



my besh frannnn on the night I almost got killed in my driveway!



the night before I left for Honduras...



Dr. Seuss!



My Little Pony Memory game!



balloon buddies...



sweet angel...



best thing that's happened to me in awhile!



amazingness. God is so good.



play-doh again!



popcorn & beauty and the beast!..
always fun for rainy days!



herrrre, alligator!



photo project 7-08-11.



banquet invitation!



Natalie's soon to be like me....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: