Sunday, July 24, 2011

rollin' on the river...


Tuesday I didn't have work because my sweet little girls were at the beach for a wedding, and Hollie was babysitting them there, so Daddy & I decided to take the boat out on the river.  


We spent the latter part of the afternoon trolling around while bass fishing and just spending some quality time together.


These are some of my favorite memories. 
I love the simple breeze, the sun beaming down, the lush colors of the skies and trees surrounding the watter, but most of all I am thankful for a Daddy that enjoys these moments with me as well.


Each time we go out, I learn something new; whether it be about him, the outdoors, or life in general.
We could never catch a fish, and our time spent would never be wasted.  


"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." - Genesis 1:31





ps: 
for all you snake lovers, 
as we were loading the boat, I just so happened to noticed this little skin of a fella! :) You all know me, and you know I love snakes, but I didn't see him - only his leftovers.

pps: 
I didn't notice until I was editing that there are TWO skins, one just to the left of the long one. Ha!


1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Love this! Have you heard the song, She Thinks We're Just Fishin' by Trace Adkins? It's a good one!