Thursday, November 6, 2008

peace is not being in a place where everything is calm, it's about the feeling of calmess you have when everything around you is absolutely crazy.

favorite txt of the day:
"So just make sure i see your smilin face when i get there tomorrow. :-)"

- - that's saying alot too, because today has been. well. ___________(write in explicit adjective here.)

i have hated every second of today, and for reasons i feel that i cannot post.

Things are so weird right now. Why're you trying to come back? I...i don't know about that.

I should be studying, of course. But, meet the Queen of Procrastination. (:

Never get my hopes up if you're going to let me down,
never tell me that you love me, if two weeks later you'll say it's a lie,
never make me a promise, that you cannot keep.
& never, ever, say you care, & then tell me talk is cheap.

On the plus side....
i'm really excited about Christnas, and our cantata! It's beautiful, and we've got pretty much every talented singer in Noxubee singing, so it should be a VERY good performance, you should come. Dunno when it is yet, though.

& tomorrow's friday....
Nothing special about tomorrow though, people passing through town who might speak & might not. Yeah, we'll see where that puts you on the friends list if you don't. Hmph.




Okay, seriously, goodnight.

49 days until i can finally meet my new boyfriend, named Black Berry Phone. I hear he's a keeper!

No comments: