Sunday, November 2, 2008

you've got your life, i've got mine, but you're all i care about.

so even though i just started this blogspot thing, i find myself thinking "what am i going to write about today?" I never know until i click "New Post" and there's a big blank box there, waiting to be filled. That's how i write, i see a blank sheet of paper, i draw, i see a blank notepad, i write. I can't help it.

A million thoughts right now fill my mind, but i don't know whether or not to write them all over the internet, i am a little skeptical about that, (one reason why i don't ever use anyone's name..if i'm talking about something heartfelt).

I guess i'll start by saying that i am nervous about the election. I don't really have a reason to be, because God is in control, but i still am for some reason. I should get over that.

Next, well..next would have to be that i had a pretty good day today! Went to the movies with my best friend to see Saw 5, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. (: If those movies didn't have an excessive amount of cussing in them, they'd be greater than they are. I hate that about movies. Sentences would be so much shorter if you cut the cussing out, people in Hollywood don't think that way, though.

I really hate high-school drama, but having said that, i'm gonna tell you about some.
For someone whom i hardly ever talk to, never text, and much less get into her personal business, she's going to text my ex-boyfriend and say, "I know what happened between you & julianna that night." Oh? Do you? Because i'd like to be enlightened, i don't even think I KNOW what happened that night, because from as far back as i can remember, NOTHING ever happened. So, what's so hard about staying in your own business? I don't know, i guess mine's more fun to rummage around in. Ugh, must suck for you.

..now that's out of the way.. (:

64 days until blackberry. SWEET.

i should probably erase everything i've written so far, because it's all random & useless information, but just because i'm random, i'm gonna leave it! (:

You know, as bad as i want to walk up to you sometimes and slap you for being so immature, mean, hateful, selfish, and rude...i appreciate you. Not for those reasons, but because you taught me alot about myself. You've taught me what to look out for in a relationship, and what to look for. That's always a good thing, but sometimes you have to make the mistake in order to realize it was a mistake to correct it. (: So, thank YOU for being my corrected mistake.

My mom tells me that she made me & meg "ghosts".
so, i'm slightly confused, but we went to see what they
were... little did we know, they're our new favorite.
Nutter Butters covered in white chocolate, nothing short
of amazing. Seriously.

Ok. Done. Maybe tomorrow there will be a more productive post. (:

No comments: